About Khulna City Medical College Hospital (KCMCH)
Khulna City Medical College Hospita (KCMCH) is the best ever hospital in the southern part of Bangladesh. This hospital located in the heart of Khulna city. This hospital is 15 storied building including 250 beds facilities.
It is a part of our vision to assist in the training and education of superior physicians who will have a broad knowledge of medicine, excellent technical skills and mature, informed judgment.
The mission of KCMCH is to Produce Competent, Compassionate, reflective and dedicated health care professionals who ...
- Consider the care and safety of their patients their first concern.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with patients, their attendants and colleagues.
- Are honest, trustworthy and act with integrity.
- Are capable of dealing with common diseases and health problems of the country and are willing to serve the community particularly the rural community; but at the same time acquire firm basis for future training, service and research at both national and international level.
- Are committed to keep their knowledge and skill up-to-date through 'Continuous Professional development' all through their professional life.
Our Institutional Objectives
At the end of the MBBS Course the undergraduate student passing out the Khulna city Medical College Should ...
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of
- The sciences upon which Medicine depends and the scientific and experimental methods;
- The structure, function and normal growth and development of the human body and the workings of the mind and their interaction, the factors which may disturb these, and the disorders of structure and function which may result
- The etiology, natural history and prognosis of the common mental and physical ailments. Students must have experience of emergencies and a good knowledge of the common diseases of the community and of ageing processes;
- normal pregnancy and childbirth, the common obstetric emergencies, the principles of ante-natal and post natal care, and medical aspects of family planning...